Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fabulous France







"Montresor is a small French village that looks like it's straight out of Beauty and the Beast. 'Little town in a quiet village...' Of the many pictures I took while we visited, this is one of my favorites. I think I'm going to consider becoming a landscape photographer." -- Jackie Castellese





 


"During a stop for a fancy French lunch at the Clair Cottage Restaurant, I wandered outside with Professor Gonsior and found these beautiful yellow flowers. Instantly, I felt like a professional photographer when I discovered that the camera on my phone could focus like this." -- Jackie Castellese


Eiffel Tower, by Jackie Castellese





























Above: The Chateau de Chaumont in France’s Loire Valley, by Marian Gonsior

Above: The spires of the medieval cathedral of Chartres, France, seen from the banks of the Eure River, by Marian Gonsior

4 comments:

  1. Way to make everyone jealous... But regardless, beautiful photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make everyone jealous... But regardless, beautiful photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! In the top photo, I'd love to walk down that lane to see where it goes. And I'd love to see all those sites in person.

      Delete
  3. These are really amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete